Hip Replacement Surgeon in Navsari
A hip replacement, or Arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure in which the diseased parts of the hip are removed and replaced with an artificial joint(s).
-Hip replacement is a type of surgery where a damaged hip joint is replaced with an artificial one.
-Adults of any age can be considered for a hip replacement, although most are carried out on people between the ages of 60 and 80.
-A new modern artificial hip joint is designed to last for at least 15 years. Most people experience a significant reduction in pain and some improvement in their range of movement.
Who is offered hip replacement surgery
- you have severe pain, swelling and stiffness in your hip joint and your mobility is reduced
- your hip pain is so severe that it interferes with your quality of life and sleep
- everyday tasks, such as shopping or getting out of the bath, are difficult or impossible
- you’re feeling depressed because of the pain and lack of mobility
- you can’t work or have a normal social life