– M.B.B.S Completed in 1997 from M. P. Shah MedicalCollege, Jamnagar (Gujarat) Achieve 3 Gold Medal in Surgery.
-MCI Registration No: G-30009 Under Gujarat Medical Council
– M.S (Orthopaedics) Completed three years Master of Surgery course in Orthopedics in Nov 2001 fromM. P. Shah MedicalCollege, Jamnagar (Gujarat)
- Joint replacement Primary & Revision.
- Complex trauma
To become a practitioner of orthopaedics surgery; one is reputed for expertise and success and also for being accessible to the poor. I will dedicate 20% of my time to the charitable trust.
- Member: Indian Medical Association.
- Member :Gujarat Orthopedic Association
Need a Doctor for Check-up?
JUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT & YOU'RE DONE!
I have had pain in both legs for 2-3 years. But for the last 3-5 years, the pain has increased tremendously. I couldn't stand much. I can't even run. After the operation today I have no problem.I can run leisurely, even get up. I also travel, and I also fold both my legs. I thank Dr. Narendra Parmar Sahib for this. The hospital staff is also very good.
My relative's suggestion, Dr. Parmar showed this here. He advised me to change both posts. That is why I had an operation. I don't have any kind of pain today. I can even walk. I can also move my legs. And after 6 months I can ride a bike. This Badal I sincerely thank Parmar Sahib.
Therefore, at his request, I too came to show Dr. Parmar Sahib. After reporting it to me and suggested that I also have to change both knees. I was convinced of that and I decided to have both of my knees done.I have no pain today. And I can walk. I am going for 5km every day and can also turn up the plinth. I am grateful to Dr. Narendra Parmar for this. And the hospital staff here is also very good.